Coastal Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine
7710 US Highway 1
Port St Lucie, FL 34952
A graduate of University of Miami and University of Miami School of Medicine in Florida, Dr. Mondo did a Flexible Internship at Highland General Hospital of Oakland, California. His Orthopaedic Surgical Residency at Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana.
He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
His professional memberships include the following:
- Florida Medical AssociationSouthern Orthopaedic Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Martin County Medical Society
- Port St. Lucie Chamber of Commerce, Charter Member
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
He is the current Orthopaedic Consulting Physician for Indian River State College.
Dr. Mondo was formerly Chief of Surgery at St. Lucie Medical Center and served on the Board of Trustees for St. Lucie Medical Center. He is also a former Orthopaedic Consultant for the Los Angeles Dodgers farm team.
He began practicing medicine in St. Lucie County in 1983.
Dr. Mondo received the Legacy Award at St. Lucie Medical Center.